- Easy to Assemble
- Make your Acadia Stool come together quickly by sliding the panels into place and clicking them together. Our products come with a patented friction/tension coupling system that frees you up from hardware, tools, and complicated instructions. Do you have five minutes? That’s all it takes to put the Acadia Stool together!
- Strength and Durability
- We make all our products out of hard, high-density fiberboard (HDF), so your Acadia Stool is built to last. Compared with particleboard, HDF has a 20+ year lifespan, so your stool won’t end up in a landfill shortly after you build it because of damage. Plus, our product supports weights that would flatten similar products from other brands.
- Fits in Every Room
- The Acadia Stool is inspired by mid-century design, and it complements any interior and lifestyle. Whether you’re renting your first apartment or decorating your dorm room, you’ll love our consistent quality and design.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Our mission is to produce sustainable furniture pieces that don’t harm the environment. This is why we only use long-lasting, certified sustainable materials while relying on ethical sourcing and using eco-friendly adhesives, finishes, and elements.
- Advanced Structural Design Engineering
- We’re all about ethical designs as part of our mission to become more socially responsible. We use a proprietary click-to-assemble component that is made from injection-mold technology and no-waste 3D printed materials.
- High-Tech Precision Manufacturing
- Our precision-cut CNC manufacturing process reduces material usage and lets us mass-produce our products at a lower cost, making it easier for you to add interest and function to your space.
- Modular Design
- Our modular designs are fun and quirky, and our pieces can serve multiple functions depending on where you put them and how you want to use them.
Designed for modern living, the highly versatile Acadia Stool is a unique, interesting accent for any room of any size. Use it for additional seating at your table when you have guests over, place it next to your couch for use as a convenient side table, or put it by your front door to use as a plant stand. The Acadia Stool takes minutes to put together, and its modular design makes it an ideal piece for condos, apartments, and dorms where space is limited, but high-quality, versatile furniture is still a necessity.